Reliable Hot Water Boilers
Hot water heat is one of the most comfortable and efficient heating systems available. In a hydronic heating system, air is heated, rises, and is replaced by cool air. In baseboard heating, water is heated to temperatures between 120 and 210 degrees. Water is then circulated through the piping into the baseboard radiators located around the outer perimeter of the home creating a convection current that circulates hot air throughout a room, evenly distributing warmth. In a radiant system, composite plastic piping is embedded in the floor distinguishing itself from baseboard heating. The energy from the heated water in the pipes radiates from the floor to the ceiling engulfing you and your loved ones in a blanket of optimal comfort.
Why are hot water boilers more efficient and beneficial?
- Copper pipes hold and release heat over a longer period of time than air does.
- They tend to not dry out the interior air as much as a forced air system.
- They provide more even, less fluctuating temperatures than forced air.
- They do not introduce any dust, allergens, mold, or CO from a faulty heat exchanger.
- They take up less room and use less metal than the more bulky forced air systems.
Butler Heating & Air Conditioning offers boilers from:
- Lochinvar — Lochinvar’s KNIGHT boiler is recognized for its reliable, proven performance and high quality standards. Its award winning design assures home owners peace of mind and long term savings in operating costs.
- Weil-McLain® — Constructed of highly durable components, our high efficiency gas boilers delivery quiet, consistent warmth.