Why Fall is an Important Season for HVAC
Is your current HVAC unit old or unreliable? Have you been putting off necessary repairs on your heating system? There is no better time than now to schedule a service visit with an HVAC technician from Butler Heating and Air Conditioning. Fall is an important season for your HVAC system because your air conditioner has worked hard all summer and is about to work hard again to keep your home comfortable during the winter. To avoid any surprise breakdowns when you need your heater most, homeowners should have their HVAC unit inspected and repaired while the weather is more mild in the fall.
Fall HVAC Checklist
Here are some things that homeowners should do in the fall to ensure that their home comfort system will last through next fall:
- Schedule your annual HVAC system tune-up with a technician to ensure that your system is clean and running smoothly.
- Turn on your heater to make sure it’s working properly, and call an HVAC tech if you notice any issues such as loud noises or burning smells.
- Make an appointment for necessary repairs as soon as possible to avoid wasting energy or causing further damage to your system.
If you have been considering upgrading your HVAC system, you may also want to take this time to explore your options for a new heating and cooling system. Fall is one of the best times to replace your heater or air conditioner because the weather is more moderate.
Fall HVAC Savings from Butler Heating & Air Conditioning
One of the reasons that fall is such a great time for HVAC services is that Dayton homeowners get the opportunity to experience significant savings from Butler Heating & Air Conditioning. Right now we are offering the following fall promotions to help you save on HVAC services:
- Fall Gas Furnace Check Up – You can get your furnace ready for winter with our special fall pricing of just $98.95 for a furnace tune-up. Offer expires 11/30/16.
- $25 Off Any Service Repair – Butler is offering $25 off any service repair. This offer is not available for diagnostic-only repairs, and it expires 11/30/16.
- Two Free Air Filters – Get 2 free custom fit Weather-Rite filters when you buy 12 custom fit Weather-Rite filters from Butler Heating & Air before the new year. Offer expires 12/31/16.
- Save on a New Humidifier – Get $50 off when you purchase a new humidifier from Butler and get it installed by our expert HVAC technicians. This offer also expires on 12/31/16.
In addition to these special promotions from Butler, Ohio homeowners may also be eligible for significant factory rebates from Carrier. Now until November 15, 2016, homeowners can get up to $1,450 in factory rebates when they purchase qualifying Carrier systems or equipment from Butler Heating and Air.
For more information on our fall specials or how you can take advantage of Carrier factory rebates, contact us today. The team at Butler Heating and Air Conditioning is ready to help you find the right home comfort system to fit your needs, and we would love to help you save money in the process.