Dear valued clients,
Butler Heating & Air Conditioning remains committed to ensuring the comfort, safety and health of our employees and clients.
We are open to serve homeowners. If you have a heating, cooling, indoor air quality or plumbing need, we’re here for you. We are monitoring the COVID-19 virus recommendations from the Ohio Department of Health and CDC during this challenging time. Our team has been briefed on these recommendations. We’re washing hands regularly and disinfecting high touch surfaces daily.
In order to be proactive in the prevention of spreading COVID-19 we are taking the following additional precautions to keep you and out staff safe during this time:
- Our team members have been outfitted with latex gloves and will sanitize their hands before and after each residence they visit.
- Greetings by handshake in and outside the office are to be avoided.
- Our staff will follow procedures by properly washing or sanitizing their hands many times throughout the day (before/after eating, using the bathroom, after using any shared tools or office items, etc.).
- Our technicians and project managers have been outfitted with masks that they will be happy to wear upon your request.
- Our team members are following the CDC guidelines for social distancing by maintaining a distance of 6 feet from others.
- Only team members that are asymptomatic are permitted to work.
- If you or a family member in the home is sick with flu-like symptoms and we are scheduled to do work inside your home during this time, we would ask you to call us and reschedule.
- Our technicians and project managers reserve the right to remove themselves from any unsafe situation; this now includes contact with someone who has flu-like symptoms.
Because this is a changing situation, we will update this letter as necessary. Thank you for being a valued client.
Chris Bermick, President