The leading Miami Valley and Dayton area AC company for quality installation and sales, Butler Heating & Air Conditioning is your provider for all major products from Carrier, Lennox, and Tempstar. Not only do we offer and install quality products, but our AC experts offer 24-hour air conditioning service and repair.
Don’t end up in a “sticky” situation when your air conditioning goes out. Call Butler Heating & Air Conditioning, the “Home of the Dependables”, a trusted company since 1949. Making sure that your current or new Dayton AC system is going to provide you with the most efficient and comfortable feeling in your house is one of the most important things you, as a homeowner, can do to decrease your stress and worry. Have one of our qualified Comfort Advisors come out for a free indoor comfort evaluation to make sure you get the highest quality and most efficient system to provide you with total home comfort.
Butler Heating & Air Conditioning offers:
- A wide range of quality air conditioning units at competitive prices
- Round-the-clock service guaranteeing you stay comfortable
- R-22 replacement to help lessen the harmful effects of refrigerant on the ozone layer
If you are having problems with your current air conditioning system and you want to try to fix it before considering buying a new air conditioner, we offer air conditioning repair and services too.
Contact us today for a free estimate from one of our professional and knowledgeable Comfort Advisors or to schedule an AC service call. Butler Heating & Air Conditioning Company is Dayton’s premiere air conditioning company.
Air Conditioning Repair Dayton
Dayton summers can be unpredictable, but our air conditioning repair experts at Butler Heating & Air Conditioning are one thing you can count on. We are known as the “Home of the Dependables” for one very good reason: You can count on us 24/7; 365 days a year to offer the same great furnace or air conditioning repair and service you need to stay comfortable. When you need air conditioning repairs in Dayton, you can depend on us for service on most makes and models of air conditioners, heat pumps, mini-split systems or PTAC units.
Annual cleaning is necessary to keep your investment working properly and efficiently. Our air conditioning repair experts recommend a spring maintenance agreement, along with coil cleanings, as the perfect way to get you ready for summer and ease the strain on your wallet. We also recommend the following tips to keep your air conditioning unit running as efficiently as possible.
Energy Efficiency Tips
- Use a programmable thermostat
- Seal air ducts
- Insulate attic and drafty areas
- Choose the right equipment (size of unit, cooling/ heating capacity, brand names, etc.)
- Change your filter(s)
- Clear a 3 foot area around outdoor unit and do not store items around it
- Clean your coils
- Leave blinds down in rooms to block sunlight
- Leave your unit running if the temperature gets 90 degrees or above
- Turn out the lights
- Use ceiling fans
- Never cover your running unit
Before You Call
NO COOL/NO HEAT
- Check the setting on your thermostat. Make sure the temperature control selector is set below/above room temperature and the system is set to Cool/Heat or Auto.
- Try to get the unit to turn on by lowering the thermostat to its lowest (cooling)/highest (heating) setting.
- Check your filter. An extremely dirty filter can block air flow.
- Make sure all registers are open and not obstructed.
- Check the power disconnect switch by each unit.
- Check the fuse/breaker at the electrical panel for both the indoor and outdoor unit.
- If the problem persists, please call us.
- Gas Furnace- Check to make sure the gas valve to the furnace is open.
- Oil Furnace- Check to make sure you have fuel oil.
Additionally, Butler Heating & Air Conditioning is an authorized DP&L heating rebate program participant. Contact Us Today! Call 937-262-4846 to learn more about our air conditioning repair services.